Optim Medical Center of Tattnall is seeking a Full-Time Facilities Manager for our Reidsville location.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Benefits
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Oversees continued development of hospital and clinics (exteriors and interiors), building equipment, and grounds.
- Monitors current inventory level of supplies and contacts appropriate vendors to secure bids and place orders. Confirms delivery, quality, and quantity of orders.
- Coordinates and schedules maintenance and cleaning activities to ensure facilities are clean, safe, sanitary, and conducive to the delivery of quality patient care.
- Manages, coordinates, and monitors all maintenance contracts with outside vendors.
- Oversees performance and maintains records of cyclical maintenance projects.
- Assists and coordinates on assigned building projects, including directing repair, construction, and renovation.
- Oversees building security and safety. Assists with development and implementation of disaster plan. Assists with training staff in use of fire extinguishers and evacuation procedures.
- Education: High school diploma; some college preferred.
- HVAC ceritification preferred.
- Experience: Minimum four years of experience in building/grounds maintenance, including two years experience in a health care organization.