Notice of Nondiscrimination (Optim Orthopedics)

Assistance for Hearing Impaired Patients

If you speak English and are hearing impaired, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Deaf Community Advocacy Network: 1-800-368-1019 (TTY: 1-800-537-7697).


Discrimination is Against the Law

Optim Orthopedics complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Optim Orthopedics does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.


Optim Orthopedics:


Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:

  • Qualified sign language interpreters.
  • Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).


Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:

  • Qualified interpreters.
  • Information written in other languages.


If you need these services, contact:

To connect to an interpreter, dial 1 888 808-9008.

At the prompt, enter your 8-digit PIN number: 61023484.

  • Speak the name of the desired language (e.g. Spanish).
  • If the language you requested is correct, press 1.
  • You’ll be asked if you need us to dial a third party for you (either international or domestic). If you do, you’ll be connected to an attendant who will ask for the phone number, and will dial it for you. If not, you’ll be directly connected to an interpreter.
  • Once the interpreter is connected. Tell him/her what you want to accomplish and give them any special instructions.


If you believe that Optim Orthopedics has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:


Tom Gilroy
Compliance Officer
210 East DeRenne

Phone: 423.341.1000 (direct line)
Fax: 912.644.5241


You may file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Tom Gilroy, Compliance Officer, is available to help you.


You may also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at:


U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201

1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)


Complaint forms are available at