Prepare For Your Appointment
We are looking forward to your visit with us. You can also download the file above and keep this with you.
Please remember to bring the following:
• Valid picture identification and current insurance card(s).
• List of current medications.
• List of all past surgeries.
• Any diagnostics, such as x-ray, MRI, CT, or US you’ve had that relate to your injury.
• Any x-rays or MRI film that may have been done at another facility. Some insurance companies will not pay for additional x-rays to be taken and our doctor will need these on your first visit.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us immediately at 800.827.6536.
Please complete any paperwork that may be attached BEFORE your visit and bring it with you on your appointment date.